Your Generosity Helps The Students
All your donations are used to provide services, facilities and activities for the benefit of the Muslim students, staff and UQ community. Annual audits are carried out to ensure integrity and transparency.
Summarised below are ways your donations are used:-
- Daily Iftar breakfast meals during Ramadaan, including:
- Buying food for students who are breaking their fast (whenever an iftar is possible),
Yearly Big Iftaar where students invite their non-Muslim colleagues to have iftaar to show the beauty of Islam.
Reasonable expenses incurred to organise the iftar at UQ – cutlery, storage, transport, etc.,
- For reasonable expenses incurred in organising the two Eid prayers at UQ including helping cover any storage expenses of carpets, mats and equipment needed for the prayers on the day.
- For reasonable expenses incurred in organising the two Eid prayers at UQ,
- Islamic information and Da’wah stall expenses such as printing, food, drinks, and expenses that are reasonable to run the Da’wah stalls in a professional manner,
- Auditing, general accounting, and ASIC company expenses that are necessary to ensure integrity and transparency of our operations.
- Musalla cleaning and buying paper for people to pray on during COVID-19 restrictions.